HAPPY 2018 PRU Family! How was your Kwanzaa/Holidays? Ours were great, full of family, friends, and food so good I don't even want to talk about. Well, I'm happy you landed on my blog- wasn't that a catchy title?
We're all accustomed to hearing everyone say the same ole things at the beginning of the new year. Aye yall... it's a new year! New Year, New Me yall... Then, shortly after you see most people backsliding into their old habits. I get it, we're human and creating new habits is haaaard! But hell, being sick and unhealthy isn't the bees knees either. This year tho, something is different. There's something in the air- a new energy, it's tangible! So we at PRU are taking this new energy and capitalizing on it! Goals and resolutions are being met this year gatdammit!
Let's talk our business goals:
1. More social media presence, weekly blog posts, etc. We gone be active yall! Hope you're following us on the Gram, Fbook and are subscribed to our newsletter.
2. Better turn around time on our collections. It's been slow moving, we're aware and we're on it!
3. GO VIRAL! GO VIRAL! GO VIRAL! If there's a will, there's a way!
1. More YOGA!! We just need it.
2. Bye bye chicken.- yep trying out this Vegan thang.
3. Remain active- Winter months are hard, but my body deserves the best. So a.m. and p.m. workouts for me (at least for 90 days).
4. Mediation/Spiritual work- my altar has been a little dusty. >_<
5. Lastly... through all of this my most important goal is to not be so hard on myself. Positive self talk, affirmations and continuous self love is my 2018 and foreva M.O.
These goals may not come easy, but the pay off is at our finger tips. Throughout the year, if you take one step back, dust yourself off and come 2 steps forward. We will never be perfect, but we can always be growing and improving. What are some of your goals for the year??